Known as the social networking site for the business-minded, LinkedIn was launched back in 2003. A platform formed primarily for professional networking, it brings something to the table that networks like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest do not. LinkedIn encourages users to showcase their job skills, resumes, employment goals and more, and is also a great place for businesses to connect with current customers, prospective clients and both current and prospective employees. Still not convinced? Read on for 10 LinkedIn stats that will leave you in love.
1. LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, with over 313 million members across the globe.
2. Over 39 million students and recent graduates use the network.
3. LinkedIn company pages have grown to include more than 3 million businesses.
4. LinkedIn is responsible for nearly 4 times the amount of website homepage visits than Facebook and Twitter.
5. Google is a fan of LinkedIn company pages, generally ranking them in the first two pages of search results.
6. The network represents over 148 different industries…why not get yours in the mix?
7. 43% of all marketers have found a customer via LinkedIn.
8. 64% of all visits to corporate websites from social media networks are made through LinkedIn.
9. Companies like Google, IBM and Hewlett Packard have over 1.7, 1.5 and 1.4 million followers.
10. LinkedIn is mobile-friendly! Over 38% of visits to the site are made via these popular devices.
Today’s “we mean business” social media network, LinkedIn boasts many benefits for both professional individuals and companies. A great venue for connecting with current and potential customers, building a business-savvy audience, job hunting, employee seeking and more, we’ll let these stats speak for themselves. Click here to sign up.
Sources: LinkedIn, The Next Web, Forbes, Social Media Examiner, Web Dam, CMO
Image Credit: linkedin logo by Esther Vargas, CC License
Category: Branding, Digital Culture, Social
Tags:Tags: benefits of LinkedIn, linkedin, LinkedIn statistics, LinkedIn stats, social media, social media management
Category: Branding, Development, Marketing, Social, Uncategorised
Is your business active on social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest? If so, do your profiles use…Read More
Category: Branding, Digital Culture, Marketing, Social Management
It’s 2016 and social media is as popular as ever. With new networks like Instagram and SnapChat taking centre stage,…Read More
Category: Digital Culture, Networking, Social
As of April this year, LinkedIn had a staggering 433 million users – that’s 2 new users per second! A…Read More
Category: Branding, Creative & Design, Digital Culture
Launching a small business? You need a name! One of the most important career decisions you’ll make, the name of…Read More
Category: Development, Digital Culture, Marketing
It’s 2016 and a new year is a great time for a search engine optimization tune-up. The better your SEO,…Read More
Category: Branding, Copywriting, Digital Culture, Uncategorised
If you’re anything like the team here at Yabsta, you’re probably wondering exactly where the time went – how is…Read More
Phone: 1 (441) 278-1000
Swan Building, 26 Victoria Street,
Hamilton, Bermuda HM 12
23 Lime Tree Bay, 2nd Floor, Governors Square, West Bay Road, Grand Cayman
Mail: P.O. Box 31112, Grand Cayman KY1-1205
Phone: +1 (345) 743-0035
Jersey CI & Guernsey CI