Halloween is almost here and it’s time to impress the whole party! A great costume requires advance planning and we’ve got the idea for you – social media. Despite the emergence of a number of other networks, Facebook is still relevant and popular in 2015. Take the plunge and dress up as either your personal profile or the profile of a celebrity, comedian or other prominent public feature. Simple to create, you need an afternoon and some basic supplies. Read on for how-to steps.
1. Using a measuring tape, cut a large piece of cardboard to approximately 2.5 feet across by 4 feet long. Adjust these measurements according to how large you want your Facebook profile costume to be.
2. In the upper left hand corner, cut out a square. This is where your face – or profile picture! – will shine through.
3. Using construction paper and hot glue, decorate the front of the cardboard profile to resemble a Facebook page. Get creative with markers and, if desired, website print-outs. Don’t forget the blue and white colour scheme. Exercise caution using a hot glue gun.
4. If desired, glue a sheet of white board paper to your cardboard profile. If you go this route, don’t forget to carry around a couple of dry erase markers so your friends can add funny status updates and wall posts during the party!
5. To secure your costume, hot glue an empty paper towel or toilet paper tube to each side on the back. Use these as handles.
6. If you are going as a celebrity or character, add makeup and dress the part!
Launching a small business? You need a name! One of the most important career decisions you’ll make, the name of…Read More
Phone: 1 (441) 278-1000
Swan Building, 26 Victoria Street,
Hamilton, Bermuda HM 12
23 Lime Tree Bay, 2nd Floor, Governors Square, West Bay Road, Grand Cayman
Mail: P.O. Box 31112, Grand Cayman KY1-1205
Phone: +1 (345) 743-0035